Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, the Demand Generation Marketing Manager defines marketing strategy and executes marketing initiatives that grow measurable sales leads, conversion rates and sales quality. You’ll lead middle-of-funnel programs, implement marketing tools, develop email and webinar campaigns, and manage field customer/partner events.
In keeping with our entrepreneurial culture and fast-paced environment, we are looking for team members who are equally adept at strategic planning and detailed execution. You must thrive in a dynamic work environment and not back down from a challenge. We’re looking for a collaborative, highly-organized, detailed oriented and creative problem solver who is energized to drive compelling, integrated marketing campaigns that directly contribute to revenue and awareness goals.
- Develop and implement high value marketing programs and digital and live events to reach and convert target accounts and stakeholders. This includes the development and execution of tactics to engage specific target buyers and influencers of hybrid cloud storage products and solution initiatives.
- Assess and identify new tools and improve processes for an upstart company to increase understanding of the current pipeline mix, target accounts and gaps. Help implement contact management system integrated with Salesforce and social media to create and send emails, newsletters, etc.
- Drive marketing programs and events that result in MQLs, SQLs, and pipeline, and that ultimately support new customer acquisition goals.
- Collaborate with channel and technology partners on development and execution of joint marketing programs. Ensure lead uploads and event/program logistics are executed efficiently and on time.
- Identify and develop lead generation action plans in strong partnership with sales and other marketing functions to ensure successful results.
- Ability to create and modify content such as presentations, social media content, emails and landing pages as needed to support marketing activities.
- Incorporate a variety of disciplines and tactics into marketing programs, including curated and industry events, sponsorships, account-based marketing tactics, direct mail, and digital campaigns.
- Analyze and report on performance in close collaboration with marketing colleagues, sales and partners
- Manage events within your marketing portfolio from plan to close, including site visits, contracts, booth production and staffing, on-site show running and other logistics.
- This role is based in our Austin, Texas headquarters and will support pipeline generation and marketing operations initiatives in North America and the UK.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 5-8 years of field marketing, lead generation or enterprise marketing experience. Enterprise storage or cloud industry experience a plus.
- Experience supporting sales teams and thriving under the pressure of achieving quarterly pipeline goals.
- Ability to build and deliver concise, impactful presentations
- Excellent written/verbal communications, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must thrive in a collaborative environment in parallel with working independently to execute quickly with impact. Effectiveness and comfort with working in a fluid environment with the ability to adapt, spot issues early, and escalate.
- Solid understanding of integrated marketing mix, particularly middle-of-funnel nurturing activities, campaign elements and tactics necessary to deliver measurable, repeatable results.
- Must be a team player, highly-organized, detailed oriented and a creative problem solver.
- Background and interest using social media for paid and organic campaigns.
- Experience with content development using creative content suites such as Adobe and Office productivity applications.
- Experience using CRM and marketing automation tools on a daily basis like Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua or Hubspot.
- Ability to travel 30% of the time in North America.
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, and paid time off, competitive compensation and a fantastic startup environment.