Database Application Developer
infinite io has developed a highly differentiated hybrid cloud storage solution that has the potential to reshape the data storage market. Be part of an exciting opportunity and work with a team that plans to transform and shake up an established industry with radically different technology.
We are looking for a mid-to-senior level software engineer with expertise developing SQL applications as well as configuring and tuning clustered PostgreSQL implementations. Database applications are written in Python, C, and PL/pgSQL. Experience with Corosync and Pacemaker is highly desirable.
You will be responsible for an embedded Time Series Database that collects statistics from clustered nodes of our Network Storage Controller product.
This position is a software engineering role on the product development team, not DevOps.
- Strong general SQL expertise, particularly with PostgreSQL
- Experience developing high-quality Python and C applications on top of SQL databases
- Familiarity with Corosync and Pacemaker
- Experience developing for Linux platforms
- Advanced problem solving and troubleshooting experience
- Understand how to effectively use source control (Mercurial, Git, etc.), bug tracking and other tools of the trade
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, yet "plays well with others"
- Flexible and able to change direction as the business and technology evolves and changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
infinite io is headquartered in Austin, TX . We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid time off, competitive compensation and a fantastic startup environment.