infinite io has developed a highly differentiated hybrid cloud storage solution that has the potential to reshape the data storage industry. Our technology has several patents underway and takes an "out-of-box" new approach to solving the problem of seamlessly combining traditional onsite data storage with emerging cloud storage technologies. Be part of an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and experienced team that plans to shakeup an established industry.
We are looking for an experienced financial controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management. This position also includes HR Operations responsibilities to oversee all personnel-related matters including designing budgets, applying company policies and managing internal HR systems.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Oversee payroll
- Measure effectiveness of our benefits programs and recommend improvements
- Design company policies and procedures
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and/or finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Experience in designing compensation and benefits programs
infinite io is headquartered in Austin, TX . We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive compensation with equity, and a fantastic startup environment.